If you are struggling to afford the essentials, our partners can issue you a foodbank voucher. You can exchange this voucher for emergency food, household essentials and support from our volunteer teams.
How to get a foodbank voucher
We work with 230 referral partners who can issue foodbank vouchers. If you are struggling to afford the basics, please contact one of our referral partners who can issue you with a foodbank voucher. Referral partners include:
- Citizens Advice, Chichester Freephone: 0808 2787969
- Chichester District Council, Customer Service Centre: 01243 785166
- Housing support officers
- Social services
- Local churches, including:Chichester – Chichester Baptist Church, Grace church, Immanuel, Revelation, St Pancras, St Paul’s, St George’s and Swanfield Chapel
Midhurst – Grace Church, Methodist, St Mary Magdalene & St Denys, Rogate, Easebourne
Petworth – most of the Petworth Area Churches Together (PACT) including among others those in: Petworth, Lurgashall, Northchapel, Fittleworth, Wisborough Green, Kirdford, Graffham, Ebernoe and St Giles.
Selsey – Beacon Church, St Wilfrid, Methodist, St Peter’sOther churches include: St George’s, Donnington, St John’s Southbourne and Rother Valley together
- Local charities, such as Stonepillow, Christians Against Poverty (CAP), My Sister’s House, Carers Support West Sussex, Midhurst Community Hub and Selsey Care Shop.
If you have children, you can contact:
- Your local school
- Children’s centres, e.g. Chichester Family Hub: 01403 229900
- Your Health visitor
Still need help getting a foodbank voucher?
If you still need help getting a foodbank voucher, please contact our main office for advice on 01243 773687. Our main office is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
How to redeem a foodbank voucher
If you live in the South of Chichester District, then you can redeem your voucher at one of our foodbank centres in Chichester or Selsey. We hold foodbank sessions three times a week in Chichester and once a week in Selsey.
If you live in the North of the District, our centres in Petworth and Midhurst will contact you to arrange a delivery of your food parcel and to offer support on the phone.
Need more information? Find out more about how to get help.