Get help

Other support

Nobody wants to be in the situation where they need emergency food. That's why we work with local authorities, charities and other key partners to provide you with more support.

If you come to us for emergency food, you will also be given the opportunity to talk to our trained volunteers who can refer you to organisations who can help you in your specific situation.

Advice and support on money matters

  • Arun and Chichester Citizens AdviceOffers free and independent advice on benefits, debt, legal issues, energy, employment and more.
  • CAP (Christians Against Poverty)
    Offers help with debt and money management skills.  Find your local advisor on their website.
  • Selsey Money Support
    Offers debt and money management advice to people living in Selsey.
  • Supporting You
    Find out about a wide range of support from Chichester District Council to help with the cost-of-living.
  • Turn2us
    Use the benefits calculator or grants search to find out what support you are entitled to.

Caring for others

Domestic abuse

  • Safe in Sussex: Monday to Friday 9am to 2.30pm 01903 896202.
    Online Chat: Monday to Friday 12.30 to 2.30pm via website
  • My Sister’s House: Emergency phoneline: Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm 01243 697800
  • National Domestic Abuse Line – 0808 2000 247
  • Victim Support West Sussex – 0808 168 9274 or 24/7 helpline 0808 168 9111

Mental health



  • Stonepillow
     Offers support to homeless and vulnerably housed people in West Sussex.

Support for families

Back to Get help